Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Management Skills

Well I turned out to be high Influence and Steadiness, which I found pretty interesting. I dont think that I fall under the category of influence, because I am not the type of person thats good at persuading people. But after reading the description part, I realized that i do fall under the influence catergory, since I love to entertain people and I usually generate a enthusiatic envrionment. And i think that i do fall under the steadiness task since I believe that team work is one of the most important aspects in a company. I think this was pretty helpful in determining people's management type because you can see the places in which you are weak and places that you are strong. So that you can develop more on the weak type and remain strong with the other types. I don't think this can help with dating because this test is geared toward testing your work abilities not dating, it doesn't really test your personal qualities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the test results in regards to your personality. I know for sure that you have a talkative personality and that you enjoy the company of others. You have a strong team first attitude and as far as working with you in a group environment, I have not seen any flaws in your personality and your positive attitude sure effects the other group members.