Monday, September 24, 2007
Example of a Management Issue
An issue I am having at work is that we recently had a change of management and a new manager has taken over. And I feel that she is being a little too bossy, commanding and pushy with the other managers and my co-workers. She has really changed the work environment for me and I don't feel comfortable within this environment. I am worried that many people will quit and that I would quit because of the change in management. And I am also worried that the company will not benefit with a manager like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi arnela
I think the key to solving your problem is PATIENCE. Be patient and wait to see what happens the next. Maybe she might be relocated or fired. You shouldn't quit your job over a bad manager. That only does more harm to you than the manager herself. Another thing you can do is to complain to higher managers or write to the company excutives about this bad manager.
Post a Comment